We would love to welcome you as a new member of EACH. Whether you are a researcher, teacher, practitioner or patient, or indeed all four, EACH exists to offer you support and help about all matters concerning communication in healthcare. We would like you to consider EACH to be the place you turn to as your natural home and as the pressure group working to support all our healthcare communication endeavours.
Key membership benefits
- International networking opportunities in research, training, policy & practice in healthcare communication
- Join or create a Special Interest Group
- Join one of our three committees: rEACH, tEACH or pEACH, which are then eligible to apply for annual funding for project work
- Access to the members area of the EACH website including:
- FREE access to the VR-CoDES manuals
- FREE access to a library of video/podcast teaching resources
- FREE access to the position paper summaries
- FREE access to the Meeting Zone to search and connect with people working in teaching, research and/or policy in healthcare communication
- Reduced registration fees for all EACH events
- FREE access to Patient Education and Counseling (PEC) Journal including:
- Supplementary online content
- Fast tracking through the peer-review process
PEC is the leading international journal for communication in healthcare and ranks 3rd out of 92 journals in Social Sciences, interdisciplinary category.
How your membership helps EACH and the community
Your membership is vital to us and the work we do. EACH is a charitable organisation and as such we rely on membership fees, income from courses and conferences, and donations to achieve our aims. But it is more than just the money. We would like EACH to be the place where researchers and teachers, throughout the world, can turn to for help and support as their natural academic home and to feel that they have a group working for them and their causes. In order to provide help and support to the wider community, EACH needs to be seen to represent the whole constituency of communication research and teaching and to be your advocates in the wider world.
So please, become a member of EACH by clicking on the button at the top of this page.
Ask a Question
If you have any concerns or queries about becoming a member, please email us before registering.