Collecting and sharing assessment tools and related resources to support teachers to organise their assessments of communication skills.
The subgroup has been in the process of collecting, reviewing and summarizing examples of assessment tools used by communication teachers. In the What can tEACH offer? section, you will find resources aimed at sharing assessments tools as well as some guidance how to use them. All of these assessment tools are available to EACH members only through a password protected system. In addition, we provide a concise introduction on the general principles for the assessment of communication skills, developed by the tEACH assessment subgroup, in which all aspects of communication assessment in educational settings are discussed in a nutshell.
Train the trainers workshop on assessment
In collaboration with the tEACH train the trainers subgroup, we have developed an interactive two day course on ‘Assessment in communication teaching’ which is offered annually.
Members of the tEACH assessment subgroup
Feel free to contact us for help with your assessment questions:
- Marc Van Nuland, Belgium (main contact) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maria Magdalena Bujnowska-Fedak, Poland email@example.com
- Geurt Essers, Netherlands firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Hovey email@example.com
- Ragnar Joakimsen, Norway Ragnar.Joakimsen@unn.no
- Claudia Kiessling, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noelle Junod Peron, Czechoslovakia email@example.com
- Zoi Tsimtsiou, Greece firstname.lastname@example.org