Who we are
tEACH is composed of more than 40 working members representing a variety of health care disciplines and more than 21 different countries. Since 2008, tEACH has developed and collected teaching, curriculum and assessment resources, train the trainer courses, and provided support to communication teachers throughout Europe and beyond.
tEACH is overseen by the tEACH Core Planning Committee, which currently consists of the tEACH chair and deputy-chair (who share all duties and responsibilities), and the heads of each working subgroup, as chosen by subgroup members, and other key tEACH members.
Members of the tEACH Core Planning Committee include:
Chair: Marcy Rosenbaum, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, USA
Deputy Chair: Cadja Bachmann, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Jonathan Silverman, University of Cambridge UK (former Chair of tEACH and past President of EACH)
- Paul Kinnersley, Cardiff University, UK
- Marc van Nuland, University of Leuven, Belgium
- Lode Verreyen, Ghent University, Belgium
- Eva Doherty, Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- Johanna Sommer, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Evelyn van Weel-Baumgarten, Radboud University Medical Center, Nijmegen, Netherlands (President-Elect of EACH)
tEACH consists of members from countries throughout Europe and beyond representing a variety of disciplines. See here for a list of current members.
Members work in ongoing subgroups and/or time limited project groups – to focus on developing resources in particular areas of interest to communication teachers. Follow the links below for descriptions of current subgroup mission and activities.
Activities of current project groups are described under What tEACH can offer.