We invite you to submit your work to the 18th International Conference on Communication in Healthcare for the following categories:
- Oral & Poster presentations
- Works in Progress for students and early career participants
- Creative Arts
- Round table discussions
- Innovative technology
Notification of Acceptance: 15 April 2020
We proudly announce the 18th International Conference on Communication in Healthcare 2020, which will highlight current innovations in research, teaching, policy and practice in communication in healthcare from throughout the world.
A hallmark of ICCH conferences is to foster interaction and exchange among participants and they have a unique, welcoming atmosphere for the whole healthcare communication community. The conferences aim to create a learning community that fosters scholarship and inter-professional collaboration to advance knowledge and innovation. We invite submissions related to communication in healthcare, including all health-related disciplines and all healthcare professions and non-healthcare professions such as psychology, social sciences and education.
We welcome submissions from all stages of careers. We especially encourage students and those in their early stages of career to apply, particularly for works in progress and innovative technology sessions.
Prospective authors can submit abstracts and proposals through our electronic submission process by clicking here. Please click here for detailed guidelines for the submission categories listed above.
Abstract site opens: 18 November 2019
Deadline for submissions: 5 February 2020 (midnight GMT)
Notification of acceptance: 15 April 2020
All submissions must adhere to the following:
- All submissions must be entered electronically via the conference website
- Identifiable details of authors should only be present within the author section of the electronic submission form and should not be included in the title or body of the abstract to enable blind marking
- The abstract should be written in English
- Single line spacing should be used throughout the document
- Do not use all uppercase letters in the text or title, or when entering author names
- Do not include a list of references in your abstract
Conference themes and topics at this years’ ICCH include:
- Teaching/assessment of learners in health professions
- Clinicians/Health care professionals-patient interactions
- Shared decision making & patient and caregivers involvement
- Intervention research
- Health policy
- Research methodology
- Health literacy
- Health Equity & Health Disparities
- Mediated health communication (eHealth) / communication technology
- Specific topics in healthcare communication
Click here to view the detailed list.
If you any queries regarding your submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.